International Open University
By submitting this disclaimer I hereby declare, confirm and acknowledge that:
- I have read and understood the enclosed terms and my obligations, and I agree to abide by the policies of the International Open University.
- The decision of the International Open University to accept my application is based on the information provided therein. If International Open University will discover false statement in the application form or any significant information is left out, the International Open University reserves the right to either reject my application or to suspend me from my studies and to apply any additional steps deemed appropriate.
- The International Open University takes reasonable care to provide courses and facilities described on the website. However, courses may be altered or withdrawn at any stage due to circumstances beyond the control of International Open University. The International Open University will accept no liability if the courses described in the prospectus are not available. However, the International Open University will by all means necessary minimize the effects of any alteration or withdrawal of a course.
- The International Open University is required to neither retain records other than the transcripts of the students and credits obtained nor return anything submitted for the application.
- Fees paid to the International Open University for the semester registration are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances due to the modest fee charged.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective student to look at his/her profile page for any possible updates and to follow it up with the helpdesk if needed.
- I have read the University's Disclaimer about zero tolerance toward extremism and terrorism and acknowledge that I will abide by the University's position regarding this matter.